Our policy of VIATERRA.NET is to treat you, our customer in exactly in the way we like to be treated ourselves. Should any section of these Terms and Conditions be unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In these terms and conditions "VIATERRA.NET" means both the website and the company of the same name. "You" means you the customer. "Order" means a product purchase placed by you through this website. "Product" means any item which you may purchase through this website.
By browsing and purchasing from this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. VIATERRA.NET is not bound by any terms and conditions not stipulated below.
VIATERRA.NET tries to ensure that all items shown on the website are accurately represented. However slight variations in colour and typefaces and layout may be experienced. Such variations do not qualify for returns.
Access to the personalised profil is allowed for any user using a login ID and password. By registering with VIATERRA.NET, the user chooses these unique and personal credentials. The registered user alone may use the credentials and accepts to keep them confidential. The user certifies that the contact information provided are correct. VIATERRA.net reserves the right to delete the profile of any user who would misuse the store by placing fake orders and to prevent his/her future access to the website.
Prices indicated on the site at the time of the connection are the prices used when you confirm your order. No change in the price will be applied to an order during its processing. Prices are exclusive of delivery charges. VAT is not applicable within the E.U. (french law : "article 293 B du CGI"). Customers outside the E.U. are not subject to VAT but it is your responsibility to find out what import duties and taxes you may have to pay. On the whole most countries do not pursue this on small quantities.
• PayPal : for holders of a PayPal account
• Debit or credit cards : payments are processed online via the secured PayPal gateway (an account with PayPal is not required). No debit or credit cards information is processed or stored by VIATERRA.NET.
• Bank transfer : payments are only possible within the SEPA zone (Europe).
NOTE : Orders are only processed once payment has been received. For any order by bank transfer for which no payment is received within 15 days, the customer will be contacted by email. If there is no reply, the order will be cancelled after 30 days from the order date.
Delivery times are estimates, although VIATERRA.NET does wants to know if shipping takes longer. No compensation will be offered for a delay. The customer accepts that the order may be delivered in separate shipments. VIATERRA.NET only delivers in the coutries listed here. Please note that VIATERRA.NET cannot be responsible for possible postal delays.
VIATERRA.NET take any complaint very seriously and will reply next working day latest. Please check the state and number of the packages that are delivered. Any complain should be sent to VIATERRA.NET via the online contact form of the website within 7 days of delivery. No request for refund will be accepted past this delay.
All requests for refund or returns must be sent within 7 days after delivery, and are subject to a pre-arranged agreement.
• Right to return (7 days after delivery) : VIATERRA.net will only refund products that are returned unused, with original packaging and content in perfect condition for reselling. A refund will be sent within 30 days. Shipping costs for returns are not borne by VIATERRA.NET which cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage during transport.
Exception : due to the nature of some products, no returns and refunds are possible in the following cases :
- digital photos JPEG, except if an error due to VIATERRA.NET took place.
- personalised greeting cards, except if the goods were delivered damaged.
• Goods delivered damaged or error due to VIATERRA.NET : you can choose to have your order fully refunded or re-dispatched.
- Digital photos JPEG may not be re-sold. A license in PDF format will be sent by email after a purchase. By selecting the product options during the purchase, the customer agrees to use the images only within the frame of the license. In no situation may digital images be used or published outside the terms of the license.
- Greeting cards may be re-sold providing that the copyright notice is not hidden or altered.
- Posters may not be resold.
All products remain under VIATERRA.NET copyright after purchase. No part of this website may be used, redistributed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part.
The VIATERRA.NET website is accessible 24/7. However, the user agrees that exceptionally, the website may be temporarily down for maintenance, updates or technical reasons.
VIATERRA.NET cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, VIATERRA.NET will perform all obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
These Terms and Conditions agreement shall be governed by the laws of France.
VIATERRA.NET reserves the right to amend or modify the above Terms and Conditions and any content of the website at any time. The applicable terms and Conditions are those stated at the time an order is placed. Customers are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions. In the event of the website being terminated, the provisions relating to the use of the products and to copyrights shall remain valid.